Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Strumin' up something pretty




New work from peppered paper! My new collage pieces are made from the best kind of peppered paper- the butcher paper used as drop sheets, which keep my drafting table clean. These papers collected just the right amount of splatters, drips, strokes, and the occasional doodle or note, before being cut with care and glued with precision to create these lively pieces. I love the resulting energy and vibrancy that bring these inanimate objects to life. Look closely to appreciate the detail of the cut paper!

I'm excited to offer high quality prints of my new work, which show the detail and vibrancy of the originals. And... all my prints will be 2 for 1 this weekend, Black Friday through Cyber Monday!! Check out the special deal in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment