Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Reading

Looks like I need a free Saturday morning with a grande pumpkin spice latte in hand. I can't keep up with all of my reading! Two of my favorite subscriptions were cancelled last year, so Martha Stewart Living and Better Homes and Gardens were sent as a consolation prize. Nothing will ever live up to Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion, but I have to say I'm pretty impressed with Martha and Better Homes and Gardens. Martha has chickens and goats and beautiful gardens, and has since the 70's! And, I've been tearing out lots of garden designs from Better Homes and Gardens dreaming of "one day" in our yard. Again, all I need is a free Saturday morning, or two or three, to get digging! Maybe one will come along in November?

oh, and pumpkin carving commenced last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment