Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Moose on the Loose!


I've been meaning to post photos of Sam's birth announcement canvas! I love how the moose turned out with the sweet colors, which match his bedding. Such a monkey now I'm sure, but the moose is fitting too:) I didn't know about the "moose song" until after I gave the canvas to his Momma. She graciously agreed to email me the lyrics, which made us both laugh. Hope you enjoy as much as Sam does:

There was a great big Moose, who liked to drink a lot of juice.
Singing oh way oh way. Oh way oh way oh way eeh oh.

The Moose's name was Fred. He liked to drink his juice in bed.
Singing oh way oh way. Oh way oh way oh way eeh oh.

He drank his juice with care. But still he spilled some on his hair.
Singing oh way oh way. Oh way oh way oh way eeh oh.

Now there's a moose, full of juice, on the loooooose.
Singing oh way oh way. Oh way oh way oh way eeh oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment