Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter through the years!

The best Easter bunnies ever used to come to our neighborhood. One of them has been trying to pawn off Easter decorations on me- she has a thing for holiday decorations. The problem seems to be that the ones I'm interested in she's not ready to part with yet:) I did take some shrink wraps and egg dying kits. Does anyone actually dye and hide real eggs anymore? Anyway, I found some old Easter photos I'd thought I'd share. Enjoy!

check out my hair!


Christmas PJ's year round!



check out my hair!


check out my mom's hair!


I love everyone's stance in this photo with Daisy in the background. 


Doesn't this look posed?



and one from the awkward years:)


Hope you all have a joyous weekend celebrating our risen Lord! Which reminds me, check out the album Laurence played the mandolin on- http://riseoburiedlord.com/ Available for purchase soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on your blog. So fun to read. We are so different :) So I always learn things when I read it. Love seeing pictures from your old backyard on Gwynne. It was such a fun little playground for us growing up.

Lesley said...

I know, such an incredible yard! It looks so much smaller in the photos than I remember it:)

Post a Comment