Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Funky Safari



Here's a fun birth announcement canvas I recently created. And, you should know by now... I love the colors! Bright and happy and fun! No need for baby blue and pastels for this little fellow! He's already got an adventurous spirit, thanks to his mom's (and/or dad's) taste. I matched the design for his canvas to his bedding, which has lots of fun safari animals in greens and blues. I especially like that this piece will still be appropriate for his room as he grows up. I included a few photos to show my "peppered paper" borders, which I adhere to these canvases, so they're ready to hang as is.

I think a pink and green safari scene could be just as much fun as the blue and green... any adventurous baby girls out there? Here are some more samples of birth announcement canvases I've created, and I've got a few more to post soon. These can be ordered through my etsy shop as well. I'm still coming up with some standard designs for boys and girls, but in the meantime I'd love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment