Thursday, May 6, 2010

orange you going to give me a bite?




Just one last blog post inspired by our trip to Florida... not about wildlife, nature, or sunshine, but simple sustenance. We camped the first few days of our trip, and because we couldn't travel with our camp stove our morning adventures usually began in search of coffee. It just so happens that there are Dunkin' Donuts are all over Florida. There's something about the pink and the orange logo that's hard to resist. Warm, bright, round, and sugary... it's as if the logo itself could be the sprinkles on top of a donut. I may not have thought this through thoroughly, but I'm willing to bet I'd like any product that can use orange and pink for it's logo. The coffee's alright, and the donuts aren't my favorite, but their bright and welcoming logo's sold me. (maybe the caffeine and sugar a little bit too)

Another product I buy purely because I like the logo and packaging, which also makes great use of these warm happy colors...

And, some Florida wildflowers that use the same striking color combinations...

No comments:

Post a Comment