Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Emily!!


A birth announcement canvas for sweet Shep! We finally got to meet our little nephew last weekend, and he's the cutest most cuddly little fellow. He's only two months old and so happy and content, even with big sis loving on him all the time! I matched the colors and theme of the canvas to Shepard's bedding and think the lamb is a fun and fitting image for him. I'm working on finishing up some standard boy and girl birth announcement canvases, which I'll just add the personalized info to- more options will be in my shop soon. I think this lamb is a good one to use. I could even change the blue details to pink and it might work for a girl. What do you think?

Of course big sis gets a personalized canvas too! Sydney just had her first ballet recital with more to come I'm sure. I love having the cutest little niece and nephew to create fun canvases for, and happy birthday to the joyful mom today!

No comments:

Post a Comment