Friday, January 22, 2010

Kissin' & Cookin'

I found this pretty recipe card looking through my mom's recipes a few weeks ago. It's a recipe from my great aunt Dorothy. The cheese balls don't sound particularly appealing to me, but maybe I'll have to try them out one day, whenever I have an extra stick of Oleo on hand. However, I do love the illustration and detailed design of the card, with the colorful figures and floral designs, and even the nice blue script. I wish all of my recipes were on fun cards like this one. Maybe I should design some recipe cards myself? That would be a fun project! I also love that the little man is holding some utensils (for cooking?) with the little lady about to pour some tea! Laurence does make some mean pao de queijo (Brazilian cheese balls). I'll post his recipe too. Just saying, I still like his kissin' and cookin.' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment