Friday, January 8, 2010

For Baby Isabella's Nursery

One of my best friends from junior high is now a Mommy! That's fifteen years we've been "growing up" together, and I cannot get over her new title. Seems like just yesterday her mom was yelling at us because our shorts were too short, and now she has a little girl of her own! The crazy thing is how normal it all is- the office turned into nursery, the bottles in the kitchen cabinets, the baby gear laying all around, everything just seems to fit like it's always had a place. I guess that's how these things work out, but I just keep wondering how we're going to come up with more space in our kitchen cabinets... one day.

Anyway, I finally got to meet sweet Isabella and give her this canvas to hang in her nursery. I think it will look great on the bright green walls. She's so beautiful and curious, taking everything in all around her! Not even three months, but hopefully she'll like having this when she gets a little older too! I'll be listing these custom canvases in my etsy shop soon... just let me know if you know of any new little ones who would like a Custom Birth Announcement Canvas!


No comments:

Post a Comment