Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lucky Dog

Since I've been posting so much about our yard these days, I thought I should spotlight the ruler of the roost. She enjoys sniffing, snoozing, chasing, barking, jumping, running, digging, protecting, wagging, observing, and most of all, PLAYING! We adopted little Lu with a broken leg when she was four months old on a whim almost two years ago. She's a mess, and such a joy! I'm pretty sure she enjoys digging in the dirt and soaking in the sun as much as I do. She was somewhat confused when we tried to take a siesta, on her turf, with one of her blankets, last Sunday, but she quickly joined us, even though she was way too excited to snooze. Here are some of the many hats she wears around here:

guard dog

race dog

dog tired

bird dog?

happy dog

watch dog

good dog

bad dog

puppy dog

dirty dog

downward dog

pretty dog

hot dog

search dog

top dog

lap dog

lulu dog

lucky dog

4 comments:

Lauren said...

These made me smile. Thanks for sharing! :)

Lesley said...

Thanks Lauren! She makes us smile too:)

Caryn said...

Love this post!! My favorite is her bird dog picture. You need to blow it up and frame it on a canvas or something. She's so cute!

Lesley said...

I know, Caryn! She thinks it's her personal dog bowl sometimes too:)

Post a Comment