Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Real Simple Wisdom


Last night I sat down to scan a document and noticed I had a nice selection of quotations right in front of me- my printer is on top of this bookcase. I loved reading the inspiring quotations from my Real Simple spines and don't think I usually even notice these when I pull them out of the mailbox. Maybe a quote of the week would be fun to try out on peppered paper, the blog or the actual paper? Until then, here are a few to share from my bookshelf.

"Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." Agnes Sligh Turnbull

"A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness." - Elsa Schiaparelli

"I can live for two months on a good compliment." - Mark Twain

"Nothing is too small to know, and nothing too big to attempt." - Sir William Van Horne


No comments:

Post a Comment