Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reflections on Little River


stopped for lunch on the bridge
 

surprised by my own reflection

          not so nice for 7.5 months pregnant lady-
      (still not sure where my ab muscles are now)                        nice for 7.5 months pregnant lady-      



Back in September we took a Saturday off, from working on the house, and headed out to the Little River. It was a perfect birthday weekend activity, a much need break from nursery renovating, and baby's 3rd canoe trip! Isn't canoeing the most peaceful? Maybe I'll print one of these photos for the delivery room. Clearly birthing class, which starts tonight, is on my mind. Hope to head back to the mountains before due date at least once more, though it is quickly sneaking up on us. Which reminds me, nursery photos are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment