Monday, November 30, 2009

Holly Jolly Home Tour

Come tour some of the beautiful old homes in my historic neighborhood, Old North Knoxville. It's always lots of fun and very festive with all the Christmas decorations lighting your brisk walk from house to house... or you can take one of the shuttles. Park at St. Mary's Hospital Woodland Ave's parking lot, and don't miss out on the yummy chai tea at the Time Warp Tea room, a stop on the tour.

The tour is this weekend!
Saturday, Dec. 5th Candle Light Tour: 4-9 pm
Sunday, Dec. 6th Afternoon Tour: 12:30-5 pm

I designed this postcard to help get the word out, and you can see some of my posters at the Kroger Stores around town. I loved creating the Victorian inspired font, and always find beautiful design and inspiration in the old homes around our neighborhood. I'm still working on an idea for a book based on one of these old homes... maybe a story about the crazy lady that lives across the street from us?

No comments:

Post a Comment