Monday, June 18, 2012

little crawlers

just these guys, not Abe... yet. I just put these up in his room yesterday and they look so great above his crib! I actually didn't realize until I finished these insects that they would match the colors in his room so nicely. I'll post a photo of them hanging in his room soon. And by soon I mean whenever I get around to taking a photo and then uploading the images. No promises on the blog here. It's hard to type with a little guy in my lap trying to chew on the computer cord. 

However, here's a quick preview of some of my new pieces. I took some different angles so you could see the layers of paper. I'm so excited about this series and plan to add some more critters to it soon. I'll keep you posted about when they make their debut in my shop.




and here's where you can find these little critters lately...




Lulu loves laying on the floor next to Abe in his jumper. She must pick up on the fact that he's very amused by her.

2 comments:

Emily Stein said...

Lesley, love the new pieces you have done! But, love that baby Abe even more! He is an absolute doll!

Lesley said...

Thanks Emily! I can't wait to visit again so you can see how big and playful he is getting!

Post a Comment