Thursday, November 10, 2011

nine plus months o bloomin'


Lulu knows something is going on, but she has no idea she's about to meet her new best friend!!


I love our street in the fall. I think we're ready to start the walking/spicy food ritual every evening:)


See what I mean? We're ready when you are, critter or sweet pea!


I certainly won't mind packing up the maternity jeans.


So, if you're wondering what we've been up to... besides renovating two historic homes, filming a show for the DIY network, wrapping up art sales, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning, making some meals to freeze, preparing for labor, attempting to wrap up some art projects, prepping prefolds... I think it's called nesting. Seriously, I had no idea how much "nesting" this momma had in her. It's time to take a break from the list-making. It really did get out of control a little bit, sorry Laurence. No more lists, for now:) Nine days until the "official" due date! Really, it's crazy to pick out one day, when it could be 14 days before or after that day, but in case you were wondering.

9 comments:

Amy Bartholomew said...

I love it Les! You look great, but I'm sure that you're ready to meet the little bambino. Can't wait to hear what you guys have!!

Lesley said...

Thanks, Amy!! We'll be excited to share the news:) Hope you guys are doing well!

mary-kathryn herrington said...

you look wonderful to be about to have a baby!! i love reading your blog! DIY network sounds fun!?

Anna G said...

You look so different from the last time I saw you! And you sound totally ready. Just don't be disappointed if you're still wearing maternity pants for a month or two more.

Lesley said...

Thanks Mary-Kathryn! Fun to hear from you. My husband is helping manage a renovation project of a blighted property in our neighborhood that DIY picked up. I'm mostly trying to avoid the camera, but it will be fun to see when the show airs. Hope you're well!!

Lesley said...

Anna, I know! I can't believe I even thought I looked pregnant before around 7 months or so. And, I'm thinking yoga pants will sound pretty cozy for a while;)

DL said...

You look so good! I'm looking forward to seeing that little one on your blog soon. (-:

DL said...

By the way, your print looks fabulous framed and hung in Sam's room. (-;

Lesley said...

DL, so glad you got the print hung in your little monkey's room! Thanks!!

Post a Comment